Skip to content
- Archita Ghosh, J. Lakshmi, “Effect of system architecture in the reliability of dataservice in Cloud Storage System”, 16th European Dependable Computing Conference, Sept. 2020 (Under review)
- Preyashi Agarwal, J. Lakshmi, “Resource Cost and Computation Optimized Scaling of Microservices”, IEEE-CLOUD, June 2020 (Under review)
- Lakshmi B. S., J. Lakshmi, “A Hierarchical Control Plane Framework for Integrated SDN-SFC Management in Multi-tenant Cloud Data Centers”, IEEE-CLOUD, June 2020 (Under review)
- Dhanya Mathews, J. Lakshmi, “Service Resilience Framework for Enhanced End-to-End Service Quality”, 18th Workshop on Adaptive and Reflective Middleware (ARM 2019), UC-Davis, USA, Dec. 2019
- Anubhav Guleria, J. Lakshmi, Chakri Padala, “EMF: Disaggregated GPUs in Datacenters for Efficiency, Modularity and Flexibility,“IEEE-CCEM, Bangalore-India, Sep. 2019 (Won the best paper award from IEEE-Services)
- Preyashi Agarwal and J. Lakshmi, “Resource Cost-Aware Scaling of Microservices “, IEEE 4th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Internet of Things, Sept. 2019, Tokyo, Japan.
- Anubhav Guleria, J. Lakshmi, Chakri Padala, ”QuADD: Quantifying Accelerator Disaggregated Datacenter Efficiency”, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (IEEE CLOUD), Milan, June 2019
- Lakshmi B. S., J. Lakshmi, “Integrating Service Function Chain Management into Software Defined Network Controller”, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (IEEE CLOUD), Milan, June 2019
- Archita Ghosh, J. Lakshmi, “Understanding Cloud Storage Service Reliability through the Resiliency of the Storage System Stack”, IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN), June 2019 (accepted for presentation)
- Shravan S K, J Lakshmi and Neeraj Bisht, “Towards Improving Data Center Utilisation by Reducing Fragmentation,” IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing(IEEE CLOUD), San Francisco, 2018
- Akhila Prabhakaran, J Lakshmi “Cost-Benefit Analysis of Public Clouds for Offloading In-House HPC Jobs” IEEE Cloud 10.1109/CLOUD.2018.000 15 57-64 2018
- Surya Kant Garg, J. Lakshmi, Jain Johny “Migrating VM Workloads to Containers : Issues and Challenges“, IEEE International Conference On Cloud Computing (IEEE CLOUD), San Francisco, CA, USA 2018
- Shravan S K, J Lakshmi “Novel Vector Packing Heuristic for VM Placement Based on the Divide-and-Conquer Paradigm” IEEE/ACM CLOUDAM 10.1109/UCC-Companion.2018.0004 1 95-102 2018
- Surya Kant Garg, J. Lakshmi, “Workload Performance and Interference on Containers“, 3rd IEEE International Conference on Cloud and Big Data Computing (IEEE CBDCom), San Francisco, CA, USA, 2017
- N. Jain and J. Lakshmi, “PCOS: Prescient Cloud I/O Scheduler for Workload Consolidation and Performance,” 2015 International Conference on Cloud Computing and Big Data (CCBD), Shanghai, 2015, pp. 145-152. doi: 10.1109/CCBD.2015.24
- N. Jain, N. Grozev, J. Lakshmi and R. Buyya, “PriDynSim a Simulator for Dynamic Priority Based I/O Scheduling for Cloud Applications,” 2015 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing in Emerging Markets (CCEM), Bangalore, 2015, pp. 8-15. doi: 10.1109/CCEM.2015.17
- P. A. Dhuldhule, J. Lakshmi and S. K. Nandy, “High Performance Computing Cloud — A Platform-as-a-Service Perspective,” 2015 International Conference on Cloud Computing and Big Data (CCBD), Shanghai, 2015, pp. 21-28. doi: 10.1109/CCBD.2015.56
- V. A. Kachore, J. Lakshmi and S. K. Nandy, “Location Obfuscation for Location Data Privacy,” 2015 IEEE World Congress on Services, New York City, NY, 2015, pp. 213-220. doi: 10.1109/SERVICES.2015.39
Jain, J. Lakshmi, PriDyn : Enabling Differentiated I/O Services in Cloud using Dynamic Priorities”, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (Special Issue on Cloud Computing), vol. PP, no. 99, 2014. Nitisha Jain, J. Lakshmi, PriDyn : Framework for Performance Specific QoS in Cloud Storage”, Proceedings of the 7th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (IEEE CLOUD 2014), June 27 – July 2, 2014, Alaska, USA.
- A. Gupta, L. J. and S. K. Nandy, “Real Time Routing in Road Networks,” 2014 IEEE Fourth International Conference on Big Data and Cloud Computing, Sydney, NSW, 2014, pp. 9-16. doi: 10.1109/BDCloud.2014.85
- Pavan Kumar Akulakrishna, Lakshmi J, and Nandy S. K. 2014. Efficient Storage of Big-Data for Real-Time GPS Applications. In Proceedings of the 2014 IEEE Fourth International Conference on Big Data and Cloud Computing (BDCLOUD ’14). IEEE Computer Society, Washington, DC, USA, 1-8. DOI=http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/BDCloud.2014.49
- Elastic Resources Framework in IaaS, preserving performancs SLAs, Mohit Dhingra, J. Lakshmi, S. K. Nandy, Chiranjeeb B, K. Gopinath, IEEE-Cloud, Santa Clara-California, June 2013. Virtual Machine Placement optimization supporting performance SLAs, Ankit Anand, J. Lakshmi, S. K. Nandy, IEEE-CloudCom, Bristol, UK, Dec. 2013.
- Resource Usage Monitoring for KVM based Virtual Machines, Ankit Anand, Mohit Dhingra, J. Lakshmi, S. K. Nandy, (Invited Paper), The 18th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communications (ADCOM 2012), Bangalore, Dec. 2012.
- Resource Usage Monitoring in Clouds, Mohit Dhingra, J. Lakshmi, S. K. Nandy, The 13th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Grid Computing (GRID12), Beijing, Sept, 2012.
- J. Lakshmi and S. K. Nandy, I/O Virtualization Architecture for Security, in the Proceedings of the International Workshop on Virtualization Technology, held in conjunction with the 7th ICESS, Bradford, Leeds, UK, June 22-30, 2010
- J. Lakshmi and S. K. Nandy, Modeling Architecture-OS Interactions using Layered Queuing Network Models, in the Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on the High Performance Computing Asia, Khaosiung, Taiwan, March 2-5, 2009
- J. Lakshmi and S. K. Nandy, I/O Device Virtualization in the Multi-core era, a QoS perspective, in the Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Grids and Pervasive Computing, as part of the 1st International Workshop on Grids,
Clouds and Virtualization, Geneva, Switzerland, May 4-8, 2009
- J. Lakshmi and S. K. Nandy, Is I/O Virtualization Ready for End-to-End Application Performance?, in the Proceedings of 17th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communications, Bangalore, India, December 14-17, 2009
- J Lakshmi, S K Nandy, Ranjani Narayan and Keshavan Varadarajan, “Framework for Enabling Highly Available Distributed Applications for Utility Computing”, ISPA 2006 549-560, Parallel and Distributed Processing and Applications: 4th International Symposium, ISPA 2006, Sorrento, Italy, December 4-6, 2006. Proceedings.
- K C Nainwal, J. Lakshmi, S K Nandy, Ranjani Narayan and K Varadarajan, “A framework for QoS Adaptive Grid Meta Scheduling”, proceedings of HADIS 2005 (First International Workshop on High Availability of Distributed Systems), Copenhagen, Denmark, August 2005.