|To install Maple 10 on your 64-bit Linux operating systems, read and complete the following tasks
- Pre-installation Instructions
- Install the 64-bit Linux Network Version
- Check the 64-bit Linux System Requirements.
- Ensure you have appropriate read and write privileges.
Install the 64-bit Linux Network Version
- Ensure that you have reviewed the Pre-installation Instructions.
- Log on to the account that will own the Maple files. This is usually the root account.
- Run installMaple, located in the network directory of the 64-bit Linux Maple 10 CD. To run the installer
in console mode, use the -i console option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Maple 10 is now installed. You need to configure the license manager prior to using Maple 10.
Fill Where Would You Like to Install
Select your platform.
|SERC NOTE:* Make sure that you are able to reach
10.16.4.40 port 27000Command
27000Response you must get is
character is ‘^]’.If
you are not getting this response please contact your
department network administrator.
Fill Server Name with 10.16.4.40 and click NEXT
A window with the Pre-instllation summary appears
Maple 10 is now installed.
64 bit Linux System Requirements
||Operating System Version
||SuSe Enterprise 9.0
||Opteron Athlon 64
||Redhat Enterprise 2.1 and 3.0
||Itanium II EM64T
- CD-ROM drive (for CD installation).
- 16-bit color at 800 by 600 (or greater) resolution recommended.
- X11 R6.
- Internal TCP/IP connections enabled.