Advertisement No: SERC/SV/NSM/Nov-2020
Number of Positions: 2
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) now seeks to recruit a Secretarial Assistant under National Supercomputing Mission (NSM).
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining bookkeeping of the projects to be sanctioned under NSM.
- Communicating with the Project Investigators, Committees and IISc offices.
- Setting up committee meetings, both virtual and physical meetings.
- Getting well versed with the IISc’s SAP system and performing tasks including transfer of funds to the project investigators of different Institutes.
- Helping mange finances of the project. Familiarity with Excel is a requirement.
- Drafting letters. Good English and familiarity with Word is a requirement.
- Managing documents and files in the office.
- Managing travel booking and reimbursements.
- Any other office-related issues that may come-up
- Bachelor’s degree / 3 year Diploma in Commercial Practice. The candidate should have secured a first class degree.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Office products is required.
- The candidate is expected to have good communication skills and should be willing to work in a team environment.
Age limit: 35 years at the time of application.
Salary: Rs. 18,000 + HRA p.m.
Terms of Appointment: This is a contract appointment, initially for one year and renewable thereafter based on an annual evaluation of performance.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their Bio-data (preferably in pdf format, with subject marked Advertisement No. SERC/SV/NSM/Nov-2020 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for application: December 4, 2020.